Congratulations on your engagement!
You have likely come searching for someone to officiate at your ceremony which legally, publicly and more importantly, emotionally, represents your commitment to your beloved. Our ministry is non-denominational serving all faiths. Though Christian in nature we believe that all faiths have enlightened paths to the Godhead. Our outlook is that of a Spiritual nature rather than a religious one. We are here to offer without question the Word and Sacraments to everyone who requests them, we are here to serve. Finding someone other than a Justice of the Peace to officiate your ceremony can be a difficult task. You might be new to the area, don’t have a regular church or might have issues with your own church. Many ministers will not perform services outside their own church. They somehow feel that it is wrong or church regulations for example divorce might not allow them to. As members of outreach ministries, we can provide warm and relaxing, spiritual wedding ceremony services anywhere in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, or Connecticut from simple and traditional, to not so traditional, at a location of your choice; beaches, lighthouses, churches, banquet facilities, a park or garden, or in your home sunrise, sunset, and anywhere in between.
Thank you for considering me as your Officiant as you prepare for your special day. Your wedding ceremony is the centerpiece of your wedding day. Why not make it as memorable and unique as the two of you?
As your Officiant I will:
- Work with you to plan and design your ceremony
- Provide the resources and options you need to create a most memorable day
- Offer a professional presence with a clear and articulate speaking voice
- Professionally dressed in clerical attire
- Work with your venue coordinator at your wedding rehearsal
- Provide my own sound system with both hand held and wireless microphones
- Maintain a network of other Wedding Officiants in case of illness or injury
- Provide 20 years’ experience as a Wedding Officiant
- Pay keen attention to the little details so important for your ceremony
- Assist with information on applying for your marriage license
- Follow up after the wedding about getting copies of your marriage certificate and who to notify of marital status and/or name change
Officiating at weddings throughout Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire, I have conducted ceremonies from elegant mansions and country clubs to backyards, public parks and everything in between. I have officiated ceremonies with couples from 18 to 91 years of age, same sex and opposite sex, Renewal of Vows and Commitment Ceremonies.
Having served as a Deacon, as a Director of the Massachusetts Justices of the Peace Association and as a member of Toastmasters, an organization formed to help members continue to improve their speaking and writing skills, I have the skills and experience to make your special day a memorable one. With over fifteen years of experience officiating weddings, I bring professionalism, attention to detail and a strong speaking voice to your ceremony. Most importantly, I bring a passion for officiating your wedding.